At BackOffice Thinking we develop deep partnerships with our clients and offer an extensive suite of services.
From a technology perspective we:
- Work with our clients to develop an appropriate technology strategy
- Lead implementation and integration projects
- Provide support for a variety of applications
From a functional perspective we work with our clients to:
- Grow donors, members, volunteer and engagement
- Implement better communications including creating a more effective communications strategy with detail plans on how to follow through and measure.
Coordinate your teams, track hours, manage grants, segment constituents, etc.
Help finance and reduce data entry
Create advanced reporting and business intelligence for finance, development, programs, membership etc.
Improve your ecommerce offerings to increase your reach and raise money.
- Improve coordination your program staff and volunteers
- Change communication process to “update once and broadcast”; don’t make users come to you
We partner with our clients to understand their mission and together, we formulate a strategy that uses cloud technology to help them achieve their goals more efficiently.
We help you manage and move your constituents up the engagement ladder.
We design not only beautiful websites but also sites that are user-intuitive and easily maintained by administrators.
We have extensive experience in creating Magento and Ubercart solutions that integrate well with your CRM.
We developed the Three Pillars of Good Social Media strategy, which we integrate with the rest of the organization’s communications strategy.