DVGBC partnered with us to provide support to their CiviCRM/Drupal implementation. At the time they were well behind on updates with significant data and had performance issues. DVGBC chose us because of our relevant business and technology experience and our ability to forward think.
After several years as their technology partner we have formed a great working relationship.
- We have regular support meetings and together manage a tight support budget while continually improving their technology and training their staff so that they can better serve their constituents.
- We have upgraded Drupal and CiviCRM
- We also performed a significant website redesign which included significant changes to the information architecture and improvements to their social media, membership directories, and event search/ registration.
We began work with ecoAmerica through our partnership with APGA to build the YOUtopia website. We worked with EcoAmerica on the information architecture using a responsive Drupal 7 theme, with their designer Larry Gieger and then built the site.
Homeless Voice (HV) came to us to help them with their WordPress/CiviCRM implementation. We were able to move HV to a better hosting enviroment (CiviHosting -- a great/best hosting facility for smaller non profits) and help them to design and think through their donation, receipt and thankyou note strategy.
We would love to take credit for their phenomenal website design, but that was all done in-house by Homeless Voice.
Ransomed Heart Ministries gave us the opportunity to become their part time CTO and technology implementation team. At the time we engaged, Ransomed Heart had a lot of technology challenges and it took us quite a while to right their ship, but now their technology is a real strength and growing stronger each month. Some examples of work we done includes:
- Cleaning up their Drupal and CiviCRM implementations
- Creating a powerful event registration that can take reservations at a very high rate; Ransomed Heart's bootcamp events are wildly popular and once the events open people rush to register
- Cleaning, scrubbing their data
- Implementing a powerful social media strategy.
- Implementing a world class online bookstore with Magento
- Implemented an Allies network, a network of like minded groups to engage with each other and like minded people
- Implementation of Jasper reporting for their adavnced reporting needs